- 10” Meal Size Compostable Plates: Our eco-friendly disposable plates are large enough to serve full-size meals at your next party, picnic, or camping trip, or use them to serve your food truck or restaurant guests. Enjoy an easy clean-up and having no dishes to clean!
- Ultra Strength Plates: Nobody likes a soggy paper plate or using a bunch of throwaway plastic. Our plates are tested to be 3x stronger than traditional paper plates and are grease-, oil- and water-resistant as well as microwave- and freezer-safe. No matter what you are serving your guests, these plates will present your delicious food well without compromise.
- Made From Plant Fibers: Our biodegradable plates are made from 100% bagasse, the sugarcane pulp left over from sugar production. This means no trees or plastic are used. Plus, our paper plates will fully decompose in 45 days in a commercial composting environment, returning this natural resource back to earth.
- A Complete Eco-Friendly Solution: Bagasse is a rapidly renewable resource, unlike wood and plastic. We have turned this valuable resource into durable, and versatile plates you can feel good offering to your guests. Even the packaging is eco-friendly: we use 100% biodegradable packaging made from corn starch and ink made from fruits and vegetables.
- Safe and Certified: MOBI Ecoware compostable plates are BPI Certified (US, Canada & EU), USDA Bio Preferred Certified and are PFOS, PFOA & PFAS Free as well. We have met the high standards so that you can be confident that these plates can be composted safely.
These are the disposable, compostable plates you want to use at your next party or gathering. Perfect for Thanksgiving dinners, summer BBQs, picnics, and birthday parties when you can’t be bothered with doing the dishes after the guests have left. No more soggy paper plates at your next party! These biodegradable plates are lab tested to be 3x stronger than paper plates, are oil- and water-resistant and are microwave- and freezer-safe. MOBI Ecoware compostable plates are made from bagasse, the pulp of sugar cane. Instead of becoming production waste, we have turned this valuable resource into environmentally friendly, durable and versatile plates you can feel good offering to your guests. Even the packaging is environmentally friendly: we use 100% biodegradable packaging made from corn starch and the ink is made from fruits and vegetables. MOBI Ecoware is BPI Certified (US, Canada and EU), GMP certified, FDA registered, USDA Certified Biobased and is PFOS, PFOA and PFAS Free.